Cock cut off dream
d***@gmail.com
2016-01-28 12:50:05 UTC
My long dream is having someone come cut off my cock and balls. I really don't care how you want cut them off just do it. If your interested having them give me email address or number I will contact you so we can get this started.
x***@gmail.com
2016-02-03 00:56:42 UTC
want me to ?
d***@gmail.com
2016-02-03 11:53:44 UTC
Yes you can when do you want to do it
xsticy evony
2016-02-03 21:08:25 UTC
kik me xthickdickx
xsticy evony
2016-02-03 21:32:24 UTC
you can also catch me on reddit r/fantasycannibalism
xsticy evony
2016-02-04 00:15:18 UTC
if your serious get back to me
d***@gmail.com