Men are the "victims" of modern society!
Jason
2012-04-08 18:41:45 UTC

I'm Jason and I'm a 43yo male virgin. I'm unemployed and I'm still living in
my mom's basement.

I'm a "loser" like many males nowadays. While most of the men in ther 1960s
had decent jobs, a wife and children, today's men are not so lucky.

The schools, colleges and universities are ruled by women, boys are the
"losers" of the school system, the number of boys attending colleges or
universities is shrinking each and every year.

While finding an good job with just some High School education was no
problem 50 years ago, it's a big problem now. Most unemployed and homeless
people are males, women are overtaking men as the primary breadwinners.

And so, women are becoming more and more picky selecting their mates. While
most men, even the shy and not-so-handsome ones found a wife in the 1960s,
today fat, short, shy and ugly men won't find a mate. Women usually marry
"upwards" and will choose handsome and wealthy men. And since lesbianism is
hyped in the media, many women are looking for girlfriends.

At the end, most heterosexual women are interested in about 10% of the
males.

Many men are becoming involuntarily childfree male virgins. And because of
the anti-male climate at schools and at the job market, men like me are
becoming unemployed and poor. I'd be homeless if my mom wouldn't let me live
in her basement!

The problem is, that life is becoming miserable for more and more men. Women
do have all the rights and boys and men are becoming the losers of society.
75% of murder victims are men, but women are still "the victims of society"
in the media.

Nobody is caring for men and boys. Most political parties do a lot for women
and girls, but nothing for men. The media are bashing white males, we're
made ridiculous and they're making fun of love-shy and virgin males.

Nobody cares for male problems like "love shyness". We men would like to
have girlfriends, but we are being rejected by women. We have to jerk off in
order to get sex. We have to watch porn. We can't have families and we're
laughed about.

Most women don't want men under a height of 6 feet. Most women just want
extrovert men. 10% of men are producing 90% of the kids.

This society is just producing male "losers" and it's not getting better.

Jason
John Doe
Jason
Mister Ugly
2012-04-08 22:53:27 UTC
Post by John Doe
Some freak troll
<snipped the crap>
Please do NOT feed the aioe.org - troll. Its goal is flooding
alt.support.shyness with crap. If you have to reply, please remove
the
crosspost to this group.

Mister Ugly
ForeverRent