There is no "heightism" - short men are getting all the girls
ForeverRent
2013-12-24 03:49:27 UTC

I'm ForeverRent from Texas and I'm married to my wife Isabel, 36, and we
have 3 daughters.

I'm 5'7" only, but I still found a wife. Isabel is 5'11", but this doesn't
matter. A woman CAN be taller than a man. A wife CAN be taller than
her husband. I like her big feet and I worship her tall female body every
day.

I think the old "the man must be taller than the woman" is outdated, it's
2013 and women can be taller than their men.

-F.R. from Lubbock in Texas
&
2013-12-24 03:51:16 UTC
Post by ForeverRent
Hi,
I'm ForeverRent from Texas and I'm married to my wife Isabel, 36, and
we have 3 daughters.
I'm 5'7" only, but I still found a wife. Isabel is 5'11", but this
doesn't matter. A woman CAN be taller than a man. A wife CAN be
taller than her husband. I like her big feet and I worship her tall
female body every day.
I think the old "the man must be taller than the woman" is outdated,
it's 2013 and women can be taller than their men.
-F.R. from Lubbock in Texas
isabel is funny looking thats where daughters get it from