A report of the cannibal hunger games
Katniss
2013-09-01 01:34:41 UTC
A report of the Cannibal Hunger Games

On June 28th to June 30th I competed against 11 men in the first Cannibal
Hunger Games of 2013.

The men were :

Jason, 28 years, 6 ft., 180 pounds, 8 inch cock
Brian, 24 yeras, 6 ft. 4 inches, 204 pounds, 9 inch cock
John, 18 years, 5 ft. and 11 inches, 160 pounds, 7 inch cock
Marcus, 30 years, 6 ft. 2 inches, 186 pounds, 8 inch cock
Dennis,19 years, 7 ft., 216 pounds, 11 inch cock, black
James, 25 years, 6 ft and 1 inch, 176 pounds, 9 inch cock
Phil, 34 years, 5 ft and 6 inches, 160 pounds, 7 inch cock
Michael, 22 years, 6 ft. and 3 inches, 169 pounds, 10 inch cock, black
Kim, 19 years, 5 ft and 4 inches, 150 pounds, 6 inch cock, Asian
George, 39 years, 6 ft, 200 pounds, 9 inch cock
Nick, 20 years, 6 ft. 5 inches, 199 pounds, 10 inch cock

We met at 8 o'clock on June 28th and all the men were cannibals, eager to
catch me and to eat my cute 16yo ass. But they all knew that I was not easy
to catch, since I'm also a predator.

I just had my bow, my knife and a few arrows and my belt made of male human
leather on. It was warm and so I put on no further clothes.

I started a 8:30 and 1 hour later, the guys began the hunt.

The first guy I got was Jason. He was searching my pretty meat when I saw
him. I grabbed an arrow and shot him and hit his belly. He wasn't dead yet,
but badly hurt. I went to him. He tried to attack me with his knife, but I
quickly wrestled away his knife from him. Then I unzipped his pants and I
took his penis and balls,
sucked his cock until it was hard and then I cut it off!

Jason cried in pain and I ate his cock and balls before his very eyes,
before I cut this throat and killed him.

I lifted Jason up with his own rope, cut the clothes from his body and cut
open his belly and gutted him. I marked him electronically as my first kill,
so that my girlfriends, who didn't take part in this hunt, could find his
body and bring him to a cooling room for later consumption.

Suddenly an arrow barely missed me.

It was Brian, shooting at me!

A second arrow hit Jason's dead body.

I shot back and hit Brian in the chest.

I went to him, he was dead. I cut off his cock and his balls and ate them,
then I field-dressed him and marked the kill.

I was sure, the otheres were near, so I ran away. I found a cave a spent the
rest of the day there and slept 'til the next morning.

The next morning, June 29th, I went outside to take a shit. I had eaten 2
big cocks and 4 balls the day before, so I had to relieve myself.

Suddenly, Nick attacked me from behind while I was shitting and he tried to
stab me with his knife.

I wrestled him to the ground and wrestled the knife from him and threw it
away. We wrestled and then I sat on his face and I pooped on his mouth and
nose and suffocated him with my shit. He got a hard-on before he died and I
was hungry, so I took my knife and cut off his cock and balls and ate them.

He was delicious!

I field-dressed him and marked the kill.

Later that day, I was drinking some water from a river, when Marcus suddenly
attacked me with his knife and he cut my breasts and that made me angry and
I wrestled him to the ground and sat on his face with my pussy and I killed
him with my pussy and then I cut off his cock and his balls and I gutted him
and marked the kill.

Then an arrow barely missed me - again - it was Phil - and I ran away. Phil
wanted to eat me, badly, and he shot multiple arrows at me and one arrow hit
my
arm. It hurt badly, but I removed the arrow and attack Phil and stabbed him
with the arrow in this penis!

Phil cried in pain and I too my knife and removed his living penis and balls
and ate them before his eyes.

Then I gutted Phil alive and marked the kill.

I found myself a place to hide and slept until the next day.

Suddenly the giant Dennis grabbed me and bit one of my tits. He took his
knife and tried to stab me, but I was quick enough to escape. I ran and he
was after me.

"Your meat is mine!", Dennis shouted and he shot arrows at me, which just
barely missed.

Then there was a dead end! Dennis got me!

"Say goodbye to this world, bitch!", Dennis said to me, aimed at me and
shot....

But he missed, I threw my knife at him and hit him between the eyes.

His giant cock was mine!

I cut off his tasty black cock and balls and ate them, they were delicious,
then I gutted him and marked the kill.

I had to piss and to shit once again and I dumped the remains of several
cocks and balls behind a bush.

But although I had eaten a very big cock just minutes ago, I was still
hungry, so I searched for some male meat and found the Chinese guy, Kim.

I attacked him without knife and without bow and arrows. I felt that
girl-power in me, so I avoided his arrows, wrestled away his knife and
wrestled Kim to the ground and bit off his living penis and balls and ate
them. I felt still hungry, so I ate more of his living legs and ass and I
bit his belly and ate his internal organs.

I was full of blood, when I ate the little man alive and John, James, George
and Michael, the remaining 4 men, saw me and said to themselves "She is a
she-devil!" and ran away as I continued eating Kim.

I ate 10 pounds from Kim, before I gutted him and marked the kill.

Since I had killed all the men and the other men ran away, I was declared
the winner of the first Cannibal Hunger Games of 2013.

My lesbian girlfriends later picked me up and we shared the meat of the
seven men I killed.

I'm on a special low-carb diet, I eat only human males and
vegetables/fruits.

The second Cannibal Hunger Games of 2013 will be on August 30th to September
1st.

I'm looking for male cannibals, who are interested in the meat of a 16yo
girl and who want to compete against me. If you get me, you can eat me. If I
get you, I will cut off your penis and balls and eat you.

This is 100% serious, so please write to ***@cannibalhungergames.com

The Cannibal Hunger Games will continue and maybe I will be on the menu next
time...

Katniss
&
this is all sent to fbi