*I* cut off the dicks and balls of men!
Elisabeth
2011-05-30 15:44:05 UTC

I'm a lesbian manhater and I collect dicks and balls from men.

I already have a huge collection of over 50 dicks and balls and YOUR
genitals could be next.

Let me cut them of and turn you into a woman!

Men are worthless, so that must be done!

Elisabeth
ForeverRent
.
k***@gmail.com
If there is any chance this is real then I'm interested.
d***@gmail.com
2016-06-13 12:32:28 UTC
Can i be your next man
Mario Stoevenbeld
2016-06-14 11:48:50 UTC
When can you cut mine cuck off and make a women from mi. ***@gmail.com
Mario Stoevenbeld
2016-11-21 17:56:08 UTC
Wann nimst du mich
01605441442
d***@gmail.com
Planning a camping trip with me and 4 other young boys, who is willing be cool and roasted at the sametime. We will be running around naked camping, if you want come in take us for meat and meal get a hold of me on kik de4ever2001 or here. Hope hear from you soon..
s***@gmail.com
hi i have wanted to be made a women for a while know so please email me at ***@gmail.com to arrange for you to cut of my cock and balls so you can add them to your collection.
t***@gmail.com
Do it to me Mistress