Please post your experiences with shyness, heightism and bullies!
Michael K.
2012-06-01 15:50:38 UTC
Hello,

I'm Michael and I'm 36 years old. I'm only 168cm tall and people are
bullying me because of my height.

The girls, even those, who are shorter than me, keep rejecting me because of
my height.

That has made me shy.

My father is only 166cm tall, but back in the 60s, he had no problems
finding a wife (my mom, who is 164cm tall).

But today all the girls are just interested in tall men (185 cm, 6 feet +).

Your experiences?

Michael
t***@yahoo.com
I don't think its just your height based on your poor attitude. You are 36 and get "bullied". I think you need a little more self esteem. Stop whining and go out and get some elevator shoes. My boyfriend wears them to add 4 inches (10 cm) to his height!
marc
2012-12-05 14:57:45 UTC
move to a country of shorter men. or go to a region like the northeast or the
southwest or california where you have a healthy influx of immigrants who's males
are usually around 160-170 cm.

Sounds crazy, and probably doesn't defeat the psychological goliaths that need to be
slayed, but from personal experience it makes a big difference. i was recently working
in Italy and Turkey and when I returned to the States (via Atlanta) was blown away at
how big everyone is. I'm 5'9, which is slightly shorter than average for a male in Georgia, but
is the reverse in those above-mentioned countries..
Avoid the South, where height can be the first thing a woman looks for in a man.

Maybe just work a year or two abroad, temporarily, to give you some perspective that
your height is fine, and a lot that plays into this "problem" these days is culture and
genetics of different peoples fed frankenfoods. Who knows, maybe you'll fall in love with a new country and woman and choose
to stay?

=). stay strong brotha.