Desperately looking for MALE meat! Will take volunteers or pay CASH for male meat!
Janine
2011-11-12 14:25:14 UTC

I'm femcan Janine and I'm addicted to male meat. It's the best meat in the
world!

I have already eaten several men, but I need more. I have to eat male meat
every day and I will take *any* volunteer, even if he's shy, ugly, fat,
bald, poor or old. He just needs to be healthy.

Write to ***@malemeat.org and describe yourself. Send me pictures. Make
my mouth water.

I will also BUY males. I have a good job and I'm rich, I can pay you for
male meat or whole males.

If you want to get rid of your husband, boyfriend or son, email me!

I will buy him!

I will also buy foreigners, criminals and male hookers.

I can pay up to $50000 for a male! So please, make me an offer!

***@malemeat.org

Janine
ForeverRent
2011-11-12 18:01:57 UTC
Correction: email is ***@mailmeat.com
h***@rocketmail.com
2011-11-13 00:47:03 UTC
Hy Janine

Please contact me you don't have to pay for my flesh i wont this for
real a long time

My mail hoth53atrocketmail.com
Hans
h***@rocketmail.com
2011-11-13 00:39:15 UTC
Hy Janine
I tried to write to your mail no luck
i am ready to be your dinner and for real if you are for real please
contact me
my mail hoth53atrocketmail.com
Hans
Sidhu
2011-11-13 13:53:41 UTC
Post by Janine
Hi,
I'm femcan Janine and I'm addicted to male meat. It's the best meat in the
world!
I have already eaten several men, but I need more. I have to eat male meat
every day and I will take *any* volunteer, even if he's shy, ugly, fat,
bald, poor or old. He just needs to be healthy.
my mouth water.
I will also BUY males. I have a good job and I'm rich, I can pay you for
male meat or whole males.
If you want to get rid of your husband, boyfriend or son, email me!
I will buy him!
I will also buy foreigners, criminals and male hookers.
I can pay up to $50000 for a male! So please, make me an offer!
Janine
Hi Janine,
I'm really interested to be ur meat. Moreover I'm ready to give all my
savings to u as I don't need money while travelling through ur
digestive tracks. Pls give me a chance to serve u one of the best meat
u have ever tasted so far, I'm assuring u, pls eat me, plsssssss
meeat
2011-11-16 00:07:34 UTC
Post by Janine
Hi,
I'm femcan Janine and I'm addicted to male meat. It's the best meat in the
world!
I have already eaten several men, but I need more. I have to eat male meat
every day and I will take *any* volunteer, even if he's shy, ugly, fat,
bald, poor or old. He just needs to be healthy.
my mouth water.
I will also BUY males. I have a good job and I'm rich, I can pay you for
male meat or whole males.
If you want to get rid of your husband, boyfriend or son, email me!
I will buy him!
I will also buy foreigners, criminals and male hookers.
I can pay up to $50000 for a male! So please, make me an offer!
Janine
I'm 26 years 180x75kg wings and I live in Italy I would like to be
your real dinner, you are willing to be tortured before being cooked
Raven
2011-11-21 09:57:10 UTC
I would like very much to be cooked and eaten. My email is
***@gmail.com. Will supply pictures of my meat.
Leonard Haskin Fat and ready
2011-11-24 06:48:18 UTC
Post by Janine
Hi,
I'm femcan Janine and I'm addicted to male meat. It's the best meat in the
world!
I have already eaten several men, but I need more. I have to eat male meat
every day and I will take *any* volunteer, even if he's shy, ugly, fat,
bald, poor or old. He just needs to be healthy.
my mouth water.
I will also BUY males. I have a good job and I'm rich, I can pay you for
male meat or whole males.
If you want to get rid of your husband, boyfriend or son, email me!
I will buy him!
I will also buy foreigners, criminals and male hookers.
I can pay up to $50000 for a male! So please, make me an offer!
Janine
Janine, if you are for real then I am just what you're looking for. I
am a white male who is very nice and fat. I have a fat tender pot
belly, nice fat tender butt, and a lot more. I want to be roasted
alive and then completely devoured. There is no charge for my entire
person. I can provide you with a whole lot of delicious mouth watering
male meat. Immagine sticking a fork in you mouth with my slowly
roasted meat, mmmmmmm, delicious. Email me immediately for
arrangements. Fat and ready
funguy
2011-11-24 23:46:04 UTC
On Nov 23, 11:48 pm, Leonard Haskin Fat and ready
Post by Leonard Haskin Fat and ready
Post by Janine
Hi,
[...]
arrangements. Fat and ready- Hide quoted text -
I am a masochist who would love to be tortured and eaten. I am a
healthy caucasian male,180lbs with no diseases with lots of experience
of
torture. I am a non smoker and only an occasional drinker. I have
some extreme torture pictures of my meat and body. Let me know and I
will send them

Your pig to eat
Edible
2011-12-08 17:05:31 UTC
Hello! I Vitaliy... 36/198/82... I live in Belarusi.Sympathetic.Do
not
drink and do not smoke...Families do not..I am healthy and completely
edible.. It has long been seeking a charming and sexy,very passionate
Lady-Dame(óannibals),are very much dominated by, who really like to
dominate men,make them their prisoners and slaves.For me, women - is
Goddess! And for them I just - meat!
I - meat, which is voluntarily asking the divine feminine in woman's
mouth and tummy! I look forward to the opportunity to be eaten by
you!...Please eat me...
meat_for_her
2012-01-30 23:38:03 UTC
Janine,

please eat me, I've always dreamed of being eaten by a sexy woman.

My email-address is ***@yahoo.com.

I'm in my 30s and I'm weighing 250 pounds. A lot of meat for you.

Meat for her