Femcan Night on Sunday, Novembre 27th - We're looking for males!
Femcan Lizzy
2011-10-30 14:27:03 UTC

we're are a group of REAL femcans and we eat male meat, since males are
meatier and more delicious than women.

We cook men 4 times a year and our next meeting is on Sunday, Novembre 27th.

We're looking for tasty males to cook at than event.

If you're a tasty male, please apply here :

***@malemeat.org

You need to be tasty, well-endowed, with meaty legs and butt and you need to
be free of diseases.

We prefer non-smokers.

Contact me and let's talk about the details.

You'll be eaten by an all-female group, no men will eat your flesh.

Contact me!

***@malemeat.org

Lizzy
Sidhu
2011-10-30 14:48:17 UTC
Post by Femcan Lizzy
Hi,
we're are a group of REAL femcans and we eat male meat, since males are
meatier and more delicious than women.
We cook men 4 times a year and our next meeting is on Sunday, Novembre 27th.
We're looking for tasty males to cook at than event.
You need to be tasty, well-endowed, with meaty legs and butt and you need to
be free of diseases.
We prefer non-smokers.
Contact me and let's talk about the details.
You'll be eaten by an all-female group, no men will eat your flesh.
Contact me!
Lizzy
Hi Lizzy,
I want to apply for the male longpig. I really want to be eaten by a
group of femcans and all ur criterias are being matched by me. So, pls
allow me to serve ur group and u.
Edible
2011-12-09 15:56:02 UTC
Hello! I Vitaliy... 36/198/82... I live in Belarusi.Sympathetic.Do
not
drink and do not smoke...Families do not..I am healthy and completely
edible.. It has long been seeking a charming and sexy,very passionate
Lady-Dame(óannibals),are very much dominated by, who really like to
dominate men,make them their prisoners and slaves.For me, women - is
Goddess! And for them I just - meat!
I - meat, which is voluntarily asking the divine feminine in woman's
mouth and tummy! I look forward to the opportunity to be eaten by
you!...Please eat me...
meat_for_her
2012-01-30 23:42:10 UTC
Lizzy,

please eat me, I've always dreamed of being eaten by a sexy woman.

My email-address is ***@yahoo.com.

I'm in my 30s and I'm weighing 250 pounds. A lot of meat for you.

Meat for her
Aldi ROSEN
To Lizzy. ***@malemeat.org I would like to be eaten by you and your group of femcans.I am 37 years old,Caucasian,good health,I reside in Hollywood California,please contact me,you Will enjoy it. My gmail is. ***@gmail.com
b***@gmail.com
you can to eat me
d***@gmail.com
Male meat ready be eaten
s***@gmail.com
Lizzy Im Bill and yes would love to be your groups dinner. Piece by piece and would like to numb my body so I could watch as long as possible. ***@gmail.com please make this happen (Idaho)
d***@gmail.com
when is the next time for group you want eat male meat
d***@gmail.com
hello i would be interested in making me eat by you and your family if possible i am french i do not speak english my phone es 0784205479 my e-mail is ***@live.fr help me
d***@gmail.com
r***@gmail.com
Now this sounds like a place for me. I am real and really want to be eaten by a bunch of women. So I'm ready willing and able to be eaten by you
c***@gmail.com
do you cook live over open fire
w***@gmail.com
2020-02-16 06:52:27 UTC
***@gmail.com
0601821551
c***@gmail.com
are you hungry i have alot of meat for you
d***@gmail.com
kik CG_Oellerich95 24 male
m***@gmail.com
2020-03-09 19:59:50 UTC
Kik me on slavemeat4real. 26 male usa real meat here.
d***@gmail.com
2020-05-04 10:15:52 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Kik me on slavemeat4real. 26 male usa real meat here.
eat me