Looking for male meat
Susan
2011-10-29 13:52:34 UTC

I'm a cannibal woman and I'm looking for fresh male meat.

If you want to be eaten, send a pic to ***@maneaters.org and let's talk
about roasting you.

I roast males alive on a spit.

If you're interested, please contact me!

Susan
John Stevens
2011-10-31 00:10:56 UTC
Post by Susan
Hi,
I'm a cannibal woman and I'm looking for fresh male meat.
about roasting you.
I roast males alive on a spit.
If you're interested, please contact me!
Susan
I am ready & willing to become your meat. Although I can't figure out
how to send a photo thru this medium. Please contact me & I can send
pic thru regular email.
rita42
2011-11-08 03:50:40 UTC
Post by Susan
Hi,
I'm a cannibal woman and I'm looking for fresh male meat.
about roasting you.
I roast males alive on a spit.
If you're interested, please contact me!
Susan
im motr than interested in your offer that meat my heart felt need i
have seen postings by other men that i have not seen a reply to so i
sencerly hope your posting is REAL.im a very healthy male i work out &
have a firm body ( no body hair ) with very shaply legs & thighs which
would look & tast after being cooked over a hot spit my bod & legs &
thighs are yours for the asking or ( TAKEING ) i hope this is not spam
my address is ***@hotmail.com
h***@gmail.com
hi sound great want see any pics lets chat see how we go from here ***@att.net
n***@gmail.com
2015-11-24 17:19:37 UTC
Put me on your spit
Mario Stoevenbeld
2015-11-25 16:59:32 UTC
Kontakt mi if you like to eat mine body
merwede. ***@gmail. com
x***@gmail.com
hi susan I am interested in being your dinner
Michael Schlotter
Hi I'm interested and willing to let you eat me
m***@gmail.com
Email me at ***@gmail.com I want eaten and digested alive
b***@gmail.com
you can to eat me