I'm a handsome,married man in real life, who just makes fun of you shy losers!
ForeverRent
2013-12-13 21:56:32 UTC

in real life, I'm a married man with 3 daughters and a beautiful wife. I had
7 girlfriends before meeting my wife and I had lots of sex and I still get
lots of sex.

I'm 6'4" and you short men under 6 feet are losers.

Men, who don't get any pussy are real losers for me and I like spending my
time making fun of you with my thousands of aliases and sockpuppets.

You make me laugh, you bunch of losers...

-F.R.

***@yahoo.com
&
2013-12-13 22:40:16 UTC
Post by ForeverRent
Hi,
in real life, I'm a married man with 3 daughters and a beautiful
wife. I had 7 girlfriends before meeting my wife and I had lots of
sex and I still get lots of sex.
do you give it to her up the ass
Post by ForeverRent
I'm 6'4" and you short men under 6 feet are losers.
you are right
Post by ForeverRent
Men, who don't get any pussy are real losers for me and I like
spending my time making fun of you with my thousands of aliases and
sockpuppets.
good for you short males are traitors to their sex they are friends with
feminists because feminists pretend to like them
Post by ForeverRent
You make me laugh, you bunch of losers...
this was good post
-F.R.
XXX
2013-12-13 23:36:22 UTC
Post by ForeverRent
Hi,
in real life, I'm a married man with 3 daughters and a beautiful wife. I
had 7 girlfriends before meeting my wife and I had lots of sex and I
still get lots of sex.
Can I fuck your daughters?
-F.R.
ForeverRent
2013-12-14 00:03:41 UTC
Post by XXX
Post by ForeverRent
Hi,
in real life, I'm a married man with 3 daughters and a beautiful wife. I
had 7 girlfriends before meeting my wife and I had lots of sex and I
still get lots of sex.
Can I fuck your daughters?
Yes, you can make them pregnant, but the prize is your meat, because my wife
and my daughters are cannibals and males are only good for making babies and
then they're just meat, so please write to ***@yahoo.com , meet
us in Lubbock in Texas, fuck my 3 daughters, make them pregnant and be their
food.

You can choose the spit, the oven or the pot for your demise.

By, yummy man, my daughters are hungry for your meat!

-F.R.
&
2013-12-14 00:19:27 UTC
Post by ForeverRent
Post by XXX
Post by ForeverRent
Hi,
in real life, I'm a married man with 3 daughters and a beautiful
wife. I had 7 girlfriends before meeting my wife and I had lots
of sex and I still get lots of sex.
Can I fuck your daughters?
Yes, you can make them pregnant, but the prize is your meat, because
my wife and my daughters are cannibals and males are only good for
making babies and then they're just meat, so please write to
daughters, make them pregnant and be their food.
You can choose the spit, the oven or the pot for your demise.
By, yummy man, my daughters are hungry for your meat!
-F.R.
reported to fbi tell the about their demise . i win

&
2013-12-13 23:50:36 UTC
Post by XXX
Post by ForeverRent
Hi,
in real life, I'm a married man with 3 daughters and a beautiful wife. I
had 7 girlfriends before meeting my wife and I had lots of sex and I
still get lots of sex.
Can I fuck your daughters?
they are funny looking like mother