Why do women have the urge to bully shy men?
Max
2012-04-18 11:34:11 UTC

I'm a shy and ugly man and I've never tried to approach a girl. I know that
I'd have no chance in hell.

Anyway, the girls are calling me "ugly" and "abominable" and are laughing
about me. Usually, these girls come in small groups of 2 or 3.

I usually try not to listen, but deep inside it hurts.

Why are girls so cruel towards innocent men?

Max
ThePuttKing
2012-04-18 12:03:00 UTC
Post by Max
Hi,
I'm a shy and ugly man and I've never tried to approach a girl. I know that
I'd have no chance in hell.
Anyway, the girls are calling me "ugly" and "abominable" and are laughing
about me. Usually, these girls come in small groups of 2 or 3.
I usually try not to listen, but deep inside it hurts.
Why are girls so cruel towards innocent men?
Max
they just are.

I walked into the warehouse at work last week and these women all
burst out laughing. They were laughing at me no question. The same
women when they are by themselves speak to me like I am there best
friend. It's best to avoid women in groups.