Men under 6 feet are considered "short" by women these days
Tom
2013-09-07 18:32:48 UTC
Hey,

I'm only 5 ft 6 in and even women shorter than myself are rejecting me
because of my height. While short women are "cute", short men are not. There
are double-standards in society. While women can be short, fat or ugly and
still find handsome and tall boyfriends, men with only one of these
handicaps are constantly been rejected by women, EXCEPT if they are really
rich.

Of course, an ugly or short male may be interesting to a foreign women, but
I'm not really interested in non-white women and when it comes to American
girls, they all have such high standards that average males don't have a
chance.

That wasn't the case in the 60s, when my dad, also a short man with 5 ft 4
in married my mother.

But these days women want tall, handsome and athletic males, and these males
have to accept the female's body as it is.

Double standards...

Tom
h***@yahoo.com
2013-09-10 13:09:50 UTC