I never had a real girlfriend but I visit hookers regularly
The Orc
2012-04-15 19:31:59 UTC
Hello,

I also never had any luck with girls, they always called me "ugly" and "a
freak" and rejected me.

In the beginning, I'd never have visited a prostitute, but when I was in my
early 30s, my sexual urges became so strong and masturbation was not enough
for me, so that I paid a woman for sex.

The first experience was not that good, I prematurely came twice, before we
could engage in sex, but the more I visited prostitutes, the more I could
control my sexual urges.

So I will probably never have a girlfriend and a family, but I won't die as
a virgin, either.

The Orc
ForeverRent
2012-04-15 23:02:31 UTC